Monday, July 12, 2010

Social Bookmarking - Delicious!

I see Delicious as a very useful tool. I often find a bookmark at work that I want to follow-up at home and vice-versa. I carry by bookmarks back and forth on a flash drive but occasionlly forget to update at one site or the other and then lose my MOST IMPORTANT new find.

In a school setting I could see the teacher listing some sites that would be appropriate for research that students might be doing. Extra-curricular work could be listed from sites that are meaningful for the subject matter. A group or club may be making items for a charity and sites could be posted with suggestions for things to make. A suggested reading list could be posted by using the URLs for reviews in order to help the student select one that is of interest.

My Delicious name is knotthere2000

No comments:

Post a Comment