Monday, July 19, 2010

Comparing Office 2007 and 2010

I have chosen a video that will fit well with my job: provide software inforrmation and support for faculty, students and staff.

Office 2007 was a "BIG" change from previous versions of this program. There were many complaints about the lack of a menu system and the reliance on the ribbon. Microsoft has attempted to remedy some of the complaints users had expressed. Watch this video for an introduction to the changes.




If you want to learn more about an individual application, type the name, e.g., PowerPoint 2010, into the Search box on the YouTube search page.

I do, and will continue, to use videos for training purposes. I do have a Flip camera and have made videos, but never posted anything. I would like to include some training videos that are applicable to our environment so that faculty, students and staff could get immediate, visual help when they are learning something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment