Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Scamp


Scamp
Originally uploaded by knotthere2000
I am an inveterate lover of animals, but especially of cats. A neighbor knocked on my door to ask if this kitten belonged to me. He did not, then; but he does now.

His name is Scamp, both because he is one and because he scampers around. He loves to cuddle and sleeps on my laptop when I am working.

Saranne, my 13-year-old, is not sure what to make of this active little one who jumps on her and wants to play. She has been hiding under a chair and he respects her space. I suspect that she swatted him one time and he knows better than to get too close.

1 comment:

  1. I read somewhere that we don't so much 'have' cats, but they 'have' us. I think this is true! Scamp found you somehow, and now he has you!

    ReplyDelete