Thursday, July 1, 2010

Following Blogs

I found this assignment challenging -- figuring out how to comment and also getting the combination of letters right so that my comments could be posted.

I think commenting is important so that there is some actual communication taking place. In order to communicate you not only need to say what you have to say, but you need to make sure that your audience is understanding your meaning and can act on it.

Commenting lets one express your understanding of what is being said and gives you a new perspective on a topic, whether you agree with it or not.

I am following individuals whose blogs appeared to have something in common with my interests. I chose tags that I thought explained what my posts were attempting to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment