Friday, August 20, 2010

Reflections

My Wordle

I found the exercises we were given this summer to be both challenging and fun. I had never had a blog, or tweeted, or posted a picture or any number of other things we tried.

I can see value for the classroom in many of these applications and know I will make more use of 2.0 now that some of my initial hesitancy has been overcome. I wasn't sure how much I wanted to expose my thoughts and activites to the public, especially given the warnings from the media about identity theft. It was good to find out how to limit the audience and still make good use of the technology.

Thank you Lisa for offering this opportunity. I have enjoyed reading the posts from my fellow participants and have gained additional insights in how to make use of Web 2.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment